How to Set Up Click & Collect Service for Your Business?
In case if you own a business that can be categorized into one of these categories you can be confident about the way that you`re still be able to trade for on premises customers. Be that as it may, in spite of the fact that you`re ready to keep on doing business, you`ll without a doubt be pre-occupied with how to minimise risk for yourself and your customers.
One way to reduce the risk for your customers is to operate a Click and Collect model, much like many big grocery stores do, which will permit customers to pre-order their shopping and pay when they collect it, in this way minimising the time spent by customers in your shop.
Click and Collect for Retailers
With an Epos Direct Retail POS System, you`re ready to operate a click and collect model for your shop with no extra integrations or apps. Fortunately, it`s all part of your EPOS system.
By implementing this model, you can keep on continuing your business running whilst minimising human contact.
Click and Collect will aloow customers to call ahead and place in their order before their visit, which means you can have their items readily packed for collection and payment when they arrive.
How Do I Get Started?
Get your Inventory in order - Make sure that all of the products and stock levels are right on your POS system and have low stock alerts set up so you know when to reorder the stock.
Promote your Click and Collect Service - Use a free site to create a graphic telling customers via social media precisely how to order your products.
How would I Set Up a Click and Collect Service?
It`s easy to hold orders on an Epos Direct EPOS System, much like creating a tab for somebody in a bar or restaurant, first you have to add the customer to your system when they call to place an order.
Step by step instructions to Add Customers:
- 1) On your Epos Direct till, click "Customers"
- 2) Click "Add New Customer"
- 3) Enter customer details (Name, Phone Number, Email Address and so on)
- 4) Click "Add"
Your customer added to your retail EPOS system so you can take their order!
Step by step instructions to Take and Hold Orders:
- 1) If the customer isn`t selected automatically, go into "Customers" and select the customer you`d prefer to take an order for
- 2) Add the complete products your customer orders, much like you would if you were processing an order there and then
- 3) Press "hold" and it will go into "held" status and stock will deduct from your stock
- 4) Collect and pack your customers shopping before they arrive at your store
- 5) When the customer arrives, go into the "Orders tab", click on the order and "resume"
- 6) Complete processing the order and accept payment as you normally would!