Why EPOS System Need To Be Integrated With Omni Channel
With more number of customer shopping online you`ll require a single real time view of the stock availability and sales performance all over your business in avoiding the lost sales and also to deliver a consistent, providing high quality shopping experience.
Central Management Stock Control of Stock
If you need a flexible, integrated approach, connecting stores, web and other channels in one seamless epos system then have a look at Epos Direct. There`s no chance of any duplication or manual reconciliation. Central management control over stock levels and real time visibility of trading performance which helps to improve buying decisions and make sure stock allocations and replenishments of stock are accurate every time.
You can easily allocate stock to web or catalogue sale for order fulfillment and raise purchase orders automatically to simplify the fulfillment process. It`s even possible to ring-fence stock for various parts of your business with virtual locations, regardless of whether goods are held in the same physical location in your warehouse.
Customer Marketing and Promotions
Combining customer databases from the web and stores, you can get a powerful resource for customer marketing and promotions. Including loyalty and e-gift vouchers will enrich sales and improve your customer experience.
Features of Omni-channel Integration:
- • Integrated multi-channel EPOS software solution
- • Single real time view on trading performance over all channels
- • No duplication or manual reconciliations
- • Simple stock distributions and wise replenishment
- • Optimum stock levels in all channels administrated centrally
- • High level of customer service over all channels
- • Centralised customer database
- • Ability to include Loyalty and E-gift voucher modules