Best Grocery Store POS System
Simplify stock control
Enhance your business' efficiency and leverage stock control to manage thousands of items.
Managing each component of your business from a single platform, accessible from any place.
Offer safe checkout
Take cash, card, and contactless payments. Send digital receipts for a complete contactless experience.
Build your store for success progress with Grocery store EPOS software
Make faster sales and manage with a diverse stock with the EPOS solution that gets being helpful.
- Save hours of time with automated, real-time stock counts
- Automate purchase orders to prevent stock outages
- Offer multiple payment options for faster checkouts
- Track margin data to recognize your best and worst selling items
- Easy to install and train your staff in less than 15 min
Take stock in minutes
Import, update, and edit items in bulk, with real-time precision
Manage your inventory from any location with the help of Back Office. Save time and never miss a selling opportunity with greater stock visibility, automated purchase orders, and stock alerts.
Create your own bar codes for faster service and accuracy.
Enjoy complete payment flexibility
Stay flexible with Payments. All transactions are processed at one fixed rate, regardless of the card.
Payments made simple, fast, and functional payment solutions that connect seamlessly with your convenience store till systems.
Cut costs and boost profits with intelligent sales insights
Use data to make informed decisions. EPOS for grocery stores, you can view sales, product, and staff management insights at the touch of a button.
- Use detailed sales reports to identify high-margin items for promotions.
- Leverage historical sales data to forecast with precision.
- Identify your top-performing products and staffs.
- Integrate with market-leading accounting apps to take the headache from accounting.
Relax with best-in-class security
Automatically record transactions and staff movements through your grocery store POS software, eliminating fraud, error, and theft.
Set permissions to limit refunds, no-sales, voids, and discounts to qualified workers. Add an additional layer of security with ID pass codes and staff swipe cards.
All payments terminals are PCI compliant to guarantee robust security for merchants and customers.